We are currently recruiting enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about world justice issues to play an integral role in this years Edinburgh World Justice Festival, which will run from the 30th of September until the 15th of October. The position runs throughout the summer months.
We’re looking for volunteers for this year’s Edinburgh World Justice Festival: someone to help us talk to our members, supporters and all those people who don’t yet know about the festival. You’ll be involved in coordinating our web and community presence: assisting with social media, mailing lists and website management, and gain valuable experience in event planning, digital marketing, writing, editing and press relations.
Volunteer opportunities are part-time and unpaid, with a minimum commitment of 10 hours a week.
This role involves:
- Helping plan and implement the main festival event
- Helping keep our website up to date
- Creating content for our social media & sharing relevant articles
- Writing updates about what EWJF is up to
- Finding new places for us to publicise the festival
- Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your cover letter please detail your goals in seeking out this opportunity, what experience you hope to gain and what makes you a good candidate.